Hi Everyone, Just wanted to tell you how to access your heART Journal Magazine purchases from a new or different device. This can be done on like formats. Meaning that if you purchased from an Apple device you will be able to access from Apple phones or tablets but not Android devices and vice versa.
To access you don’t need a login or password. Here are the steps.
- Make sure you are using the same account id on the device as you did when you made your initial purchase.
- Download the app.
- Open to the app’s home page.
- Look for a “restore” button and tap.
- Find the cover image of one of the issues that you purchased (either individually or as part of a subscription)
- Look closely for a small white circle with an “i” in it (bottom right corner). Tap on that.
- Another screen will open with the opportunity to view or download. From here, download if needed, making sure you have a wifi connection.
- If you don’t see a restore button in step 4 don’t worry. Just tap on the subscribe button and one will show up. Then continue with the directions above. If you are asked to provide a password please cancel and email us at heartjournalmag@Gmail.com. We don’t want you to get charged again. Also, if you get any error message please take a screen shot and send to us so we can investigate.
Thank you so much and Happy Journaling!